General Signs and Symptoms of Cancer
Diseases that are malignant commonly occur between the ages of 50 and 70.
However, there have been cases of some rare and aggressive tumours in younger people.
The general warning signs of cancer are:
1. Weight Loss: However, AIDS and TB (tuberculosis) should also be checked for.
2. Fatigue: Its causes are numerous, and can be both physical or otherwise
3. Malaise: Diminished, or loss of, vitality, appetite and sexual drive.
4. A weak pulse.
5. A pearly tint to the eyes.
6. Cracked and furred tongue: Dark red in colour and beefsteak-like.
7. Yellow sclera of the eyes.
8. Sudden, and diminished, weakness of vision.